It gives us great pleasure to inform you that the 4th International Conference on Food Bioactives & Health (FBHC2023) will be held September 18-21, 2023, at the Prague Congress Centre. This fourth conference in the series follows the great success of previous conferences, held in Norwich in 2016, Lisbon in 2018, and Parma in 2022.
The conference has already established itself as an important international forum to present the latest research in the field of food bioactives such as (poly)phenols, glucosinolates, carotenoids, peptides, (poly)saccharides, lipids, and other beneficial food constituents, as well as food contaminants and toxins. Contributions on the development of functional foods and food supplements, nutrition policy, personalized nutrition, and bioavailability, absorption, and metabolism of food constituents and their interaction with gut microbiota are especially welcome.
We are committed to making this event productive and challenging, with hundreds of academics, researchers, practitioners and policy makers actively involved in a dynamic and fruitful international network. FBHC2023 offers them an opportunity to share and exchange valuable knowledge, to discuss current challenges, and debate ways forward.
The Organizing Committee invites you to consider sponsoring the conference. It offers you an excellent opportunity to promote your name, support your brands and maintain a high profile among specialists and key opinion leaders before, during and after the event.
- Conference participants are eager to expand their knowledge. By associating your company with this significant educational experience, you demonstrate your commitment to supporting attendees ‚ development at on a very personal level.
- Sponsorship provides you with the opportunity to strengthen corporate relationships and expose your employees to key markets.
- Your representatives can interact informally interact with professionals of food bioactives from around the world.
- Your company’s participation, commitment, and support for the conference will be widely recognized.
- Your company will benefit significantly from being able to present to an interested, relevant, and, most importantly, influential audience in an educational setting and away from everyday distractions.
- Sponsorship helps to encourage the participation of delegates including young researchers who will be future leaders.
On behalf of the FBHC2023 Organizing Committee
Sponsorship & Exhibition
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Lucie Šenková
Thank you for considering supporting the FBHC 2023 in Prague.
Take a look on the FBHC 2023 Sponsorship and Exhibition Brochure for more information: